What is in-home care services?
In-home care is a non-medical service that allows an individual to remain in their home comfortably with a disability or aging.
What does home care consist of?
Personal care, including bathing, mobility and toileting. Respite care, companionship, monitoring, medication reminders, laundry, light housekeeping, meal preparation, Nursing total care mentally and physically.
Do my parents, family members, or I need this service?
You may ask yourself this question several times
If you can check 3 out of 5 of the questions below,
it might be time to consider in-home services.
- I wonder throughout the day about my parents?
- Have he/she fallen recently?
- Did my parents take their medicine?
- Their/my health condition is declining
- Have they taken a bath today?